Senior Sales Executive - Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo & Jeep
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Contact: Miss Robertson
Contact Tel No: 01273 845544
Contact Email ( private & confidential ): [email protected]
Job Ref: PDH012
We are seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join our Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo & Jeep dealership in Hassocks and assist in providing a high-quality service for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to put your sales expertise to use in a busy customer-facing environment with an uncapped commission, along with a company car and on-site training opportunities.
What does a Sales Executive do?
Our Sales Executives work in the dealership at Hassocks which is one of the most established in Sussex since 1973. Working as part of a sales team, you’ll be responsible for handling face to face, phone and email queries and converting these to vehicle, finance and insurance sales. You will manage the end-to-end customer experience, ensuring options are tailored to customer needs and lifestyle. Day to day, you will:
- Respond to queries from new and existing customers relating to new and used vehicle sales
- Guide customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both PDH Motor Group and the vehicle brand
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance and insurance products and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with process
- Adhere to PDH and industry regulations, processes and procedures relating to the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance
Do I need experience?
Whilst we always welcome applications from experienced Sales Executives, we also love to hear from individuals looking to enter the automotive industry. We believe in our leadership and training, allowing us to recruit for attitude and train for skill. The key attributes we look for are:
- Influencing skills with the ability and confidence to convert enquiries to sales
- Excellent customer management skills to build long lasting relationships
- Professionalism, with a commitment to adhering to process and procedure
- Individuals who demonstrate genuine commitment to the PDH values, processes and procedures
Is training provided?
We invest in you from day one. Newly recruited Senior Sales Executives attend a week-long induction process whether they have previous car sales experience or are brand new to the industry. This course provides an insight to the psychology of sales and sets you up to succeed as well as the core values and attention to detail expected within our processes and procedures. All Sales & Senior Sales Executives also complete manufacturer training to ensure their knowledge of products and options is kept up to date.
How can I progress my career?
Many of our colleagues at PDH have developed in their career while remaining in the business. Ambitious performers from across our business can apply to join our Future Leaders Programme to help you develop the skills for your next career step.
Data Privacy agreement
By providing us with your mobile telephone number or email address you may consent to being contacted by these methods (which may include SMS) for these purposes