Limited Edition Abarth Scorpioneoro
PDH Motor Group is delighted to present the new, limited edition Abarth Scorpioneoro in our showroom. With just 2,000 units of this prestigious model available worldwide, the new Abarth 595 Scorpioneoro is part of a very exclusive club, and we’re honoured to be in it.
Combining the famous Abarth heritage with a sleek and distinctive style, the Scorpioneoro continues the legacy of the 1979 A112 Abarth Gold Ring (Targa Oro) which was one of just 150 of its kind. The striking black and gold colour scheme, along with superior performance, make this limited edition Abarth a force to be reckoned with, both in the looks and driving stakes.
Performance is born in the engine
Abarth is synonymous with epic performance and utter class, and the limited edition Scorpioneoro is no exception.
- 165 HP T-Jet Engine, with a top speed of 135mph and going from 0-62 in 7.3s
- Power-to-weight ratio of 6.5kg/hp
- 1.4 T-jet engine with Euro6D TEMP homologation, paired with mechanical transmission
- Unmistakable Abarth roar thanks to double chrome exhaust
- Maximum torque of 230 Nm @ 2250 g / m (SPORT MODE)
Marrying black livery with gold-coloured bodywork detail and interior finishes, the Abarth 595 Scorpioneoro is not afraid to stand out.
- Scorpione Black with elegant horizontal gold line on the perimeter
- Optional scorpion decal on the bonnet
- Matte black checkerboard roof
- 17” Formula gold alloy wheels with red hubcaps
The fun doesn’t stop when you get inside the Abarth Scorpioneoro thanks to brand new leather seats proudly adorned with “Scorpioneoro” embroidered lettering as well as the Italian flag. Not to mention the unique golden plaque on the central tunnel, authenticating its exclusivity, and the stylish matte black dashboard with 500 logo.
Boasting the best infotainment available at the moment, take advantage of the Abarth 595 Scorpioneoro’s exceptional on-board experience:
- 7” HD display
- Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto
- BeatsAudio™ with 480W output
- 8-channel digital speaker with the full sonic spectrum of a recording studio
- DAB radio
Enquire about this vehicle?
Data Privacy agreement
By providing us with your mobile telephone number or email address you may consent to being contacted by these methods (which may include SMS) for these purposes