Limited Edition Abarth 595 Monster Energy Yamaha
PDH Motor Group is proud to offer the new, limited edition Abarth 595 Monster Energy Yamaha in our showroom. With just 2,000 units of this exclusive model available worldwide, the new Abarth 595 Monster Energy Yamaha is the latest progeny born out of the Abarth and Yamaha partnership.
Drawing inspiration from the 2020 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP’s YZR-M1, the new Abarth combines the racing heritage and sophisticated style of both brands to bring you this unique feat of design, technology and elegance. Bearing a blue and black livery, the new Abarth 595 Monster Energy Yamaha proudly displays the famous Monster claw logo on the bonnet, contrasting perfectly with the grey finishes elsewhere.
A monster of energy
When these two powerhouses join forces, you can be sure that driving performance is expertly placed at the core of it all. The limited edition Abarth Monster Energy Yamaha is the result of this perfect collaboration.
- 1.4 Turbo T-Jet 4 cylinder 165 HP. 0 – 62 in 7.3 ’’. Maximum speed 135 mph
- 230 Nm @ 3000 rpm (sport mode)
- Record Monza exhaust with active valve
- Koni rear suspension, with Frequency Selective Damping (FSD) technology
- Sport button controls the maximum torque delivery, power steering system calibration and throttle response
The beast within
Continuing its unique identity on the interior, fans of Abarth, Yamaha and Monster will not be disappointed. The design and branding is expertly integrated in a number of details, including special new sport seats with a blue finish and the Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP logo adorned on the head rests. Contrasting blue lining against the black dashboard further enhances this bold styling, while a numbered plate is positioned on the central tunnel for authentication.
Travelling in style and comfort in this sporty creation is also complimented by its exceptional infotainment system, including:
- 7-inch HD Uconnect™ display
- Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto™
- Abarth Telemetry system built-in, allowing drivers to measure their performance
- Splash screen displaying the Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP logo
- DAB radio
Data Privacy agreement
By providing us with your mobile telephone number or email address you may consent to being contacted by these methods (which may include SMS) for these purposes