Free Car Health Check
It is important to make sure that your vehicle is running at its full potential and not endangering yourself or others because of problems which have gone unnoticed. A vehicle health check can highlight current or future problems to ensure you are safe on the road. All of the technicians at PDH Cars are fully trained and will be happy to perform a complimentary comprehensive vehicle health check on your car.
Keeping your car in tip-top condition is not only important for your safety, it can also help your vehicle to hold value. You may not notice that over time wear and tear has affected the performance of key parts of your car which you rely on for safety.
A vehicle health check will help to:
- Find problems before they become large scale, costly problems
- Make sure little problems don't affect your driving experience
- Give you peace of mind that your vehicle is safe
What is included in a vehicle health check?
During a vehicle health check at PDH Cars all aspects of your car will be thoroughly checked over. Our trained technicians will look at the following:
- Fluid Levels
How your car is assessed
Once we have completed the vehicle health check your car will be assessed using a traffic light system for different parts of your car. This will show the condition of your vehicle and assess any further actions which will need to be taken.
- Green - everything is OK with this component of your car and no further action is required
- Amber - this component is OK for now but work will need to be done on it in the near future, you can still have the work done if you would like
- Red - immediate attention is required on this component for your safety or because of being past the legal limit
Any problems that are found will be explained and the costs for the work with PDH Cars will be shown.
If you opt not to have the amber work completed on the day of your vehicle health check we can contact you closer to the time it will need to be done. We will invite you to have the work completed at a time that suits your schedule and, if you are happy for us to, we will complete the work to the usual high standard our customers have come to expect from our team of technicians.
Even if your vehicle is not scheduled in for a service, you can always bring it in for a vehicle health check to gain peace of mind with your vehicle. Please speak to one of our advisors on 01273 845544 to find out more.