Car Sales Executive - Alfa Romeo & Jeep
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Contact: Miss Robertson
Contact Tel No: 01273 845544
Contact Email ( private & confidential ): [email protected]
Job Ref: PDH021
We are seeking a Car Sales Executive to join our Alfa Romeo & Jeep dealership in Hassocks and assist in providing a high quality service for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to put your sales expertise to use in a busy customer-facing environment with an uncapped commission, along with a company car and on-site training opportunities.
What does a Sales Executive Do?
Our Sales Executives work at the dealership in Hassocks. Working as part of a sales team, you’ll be responsible for handling face to face, phone and email queries and converting these to vehicle, finance and insurance sales. You will manage the end-to-end customer experience, ensuring options are tailored to customer needs and lifestyle. Day to day, you will:
- Respond to queries from new and existing customers relating to new and used vehicle sales
- Guide customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both PDH and the vehicle brand
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance and insurance products and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with process
- Adhere to PDH and industry processes and procedures relating to the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance
Do I need experience?
Whilst we always welcome applications from experienced Sales Executives, we also love to hear from individuals looking to enter the automotive industry. We believe in our leadership and training, allowing us to recruit for attitude and train for skill. The key attributes we look for are:
- Influencing skills with the ability and confidence to convert enquiries to sales
- Excellent customer management skills to build long lasting relationships
- Professionalism, with a commitment to adhering to process and procedure
- Individuals who demonstrate genuine integrity and commitment towards our values, processes and procedures
Is training provided?
We invest in you from day one. Newly recruited Sales Executives attend a week long induction period whether they have previous car sales experience or are brand new to the industry. This induction period provides an insight to the psychology of sales and sets you up to succeed. Sales Executives also complete manufacturer training to ensure their knowledge of products and options is kept up to date.
How can I progress my career?
Ambitious performers from across our business can apply to join our Future Leaders Programme to help you develop the skills for your next career step.
Why PDH Motor Group?
PDH Motor Group is one of the oldest premier automotive companies in Sussex with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Company vehicle provided
- Company pension scheme
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing
- Reward and recognition awards
- Life assurance at no cost to you
Data Privacy agreement
By providing us with your mobile telephone number or email address you may consent to being contacted by these methods (which may include SMS) for these purposes