Careers / Vacancies / Recruitment
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING - NEW POSITIONS AVAILABLE
PDH Motor Group are the premier Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Jeep dealer in Sussex and have been serving our customers for nearly 50 years. As part of the next wave of our future growth with four exciting car brands and the electric vehicle revolution we now require people that have the relevant commitment to join our friendly but focused team. The following positions give an indication of some of the opportunities available:
|PDH020||Alfa Romeo & Jeep New Car Sales Manager|
We are seeking an experienced New Car Sales Manager to join Alfa Romeo and Jeep at PDH Motor Group in Hassocks. This exciting role will see you use your experience to lead the team in providing a high quality service for our customers. Reporting to the General Sales Manager, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis, and offers the opportunity to join a friendly forward thinking company.
|PDH021||Alfa Romeo & Jeep New Car Sales Executive|
We are seeking a Car Sales Executive to join our Alfa Romeo & Jeep dealership in Hassocks and assist in providing a high quality service for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to put your sales expertise to use in a busy customer-facing environment with an uncapped commission, along with a company car and on-site training opportunities.
|PDH022||Motor Vehicle Technician|
We are seeking a qualified Vehicle Technician to join our dealership in Hassocks and assist in providing a high quality and efficient vehicle service offering for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Workshop Controller, this role offers you the opportunity to put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of working.
|PDH023||Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship|
The role of a Customer Service Advisor is to provide each and every one of our customers with consistently high levels of service at every contact with our dealerships. This exciting apprenticeship programme is ideal for someone who enjoys engaging with people, a challenging and varied working environment, and who wants to develop a long-term career with an ambitious automotive brand.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive, and hardworking individual who is up for getting stuck in and becoming part of our team. We'd love to find someone who is as passionate as us, about delivering a high level of service to our customers.
We’re a great place to work
- Would you like to work for a company where you feel you could personally make a difference? We believe that this is what makes being part of our team special - you really can make a difference regardless of your role within the company. You have a voice - we listen, we take action, we care.
- We can promise a fun, fast-paced, high performing and exciting environment which our colleagues tell us is a great place to work. You will see that our business has incredible history with an exciting strategic vision and a commitment to each and every member of the team and their career.
- What drives this forward and brings it to life every day are our colleagues and their determination, commitment and loyalty to PDH. For us to be the best possible choice for a customer requires the best possible people. The way we develop and reward our colleagues ensures that we achieve this.
- What do we look for in a PDH colleague? Well in addition to a great attitude, commitment, drive and a passion for excellence we want people to live our values and really enjoy working with us. In return we will provide you with a competitive salary, great benefits and comprehensive training and development to ensure that you achieve your career aspirations.
- If you would like to be part of an exciting and growing business with great career opportunities, we would love to hear from you at [email protected]
- Providing our colleagues with opportunities to learn and develop is a critical success factor for the future of PDH Motor Group
- In addition to the incredible learning and development programmes offered by our manufacturer partners our training provides a huge selection of learning programmes and resources to support our colleagues in being the best they can be as well as developing their careers with us.
- This is supported by our colleague appraisal programme which provides every colleague with the opportunity to discuss their achievements, objectives and developmental needs with their line manager to ensure they have every opportunity to realise their potential and understand how their input impacts the business.
- PDH is a family company that creates a culture where people feel they can make a difference, deliver great service and enjoy coming to work which is our priority.
- As a values-based business you can enjoy an environment that genuinely cares about people puts integrity at the forefront of everything we do and is highly innovative, constantly striving to be the best.
- If you like the idea of working in a fast-moving, exciting and high-performance environment with great rewards then PDH is definitely the place for you.
Our aim is to be the employment destination of choice in the automotive sector within Sussex. We offer a fantastic range of benefits to our colleagues, dependant on role, which include:
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life Insurance cover
- Company Cars
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discounted Car Purchase Scheme
- Discounted Service, MOT & Parts Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Schemes
- Long Service Awards
Need Some Help?
Should you have a question or you can’t find what you’re looking for please contact us by email.
Email us at [email protected]
Every enquiry will be handled in the strictest confidence.