WE ARE HIRING - POSITIONS AVAILABLE
PDH Motor Group are the premier Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Jeep dealer in Sussex and have been serving our customers for nearly 50 years. As part of the next wave of our future growth with four exciting car brands and the electric vehicle revolution we now require people that have the relevant commitment to join our friendly but focused team. The following positions give an indication of some of the opportunities available:
We’re a great place to work
- Would you like to work for a company where you feel you could personally make a difference? We believe that this is what makes being part of our team special - you really can make a difference regardless of your role within the company. You have a voice - we listen, we take action, we care.
- We can promise a fun, fast-paced, high performing and exciting environment which our colleagues tell us is a great place to work. You will see that our business has incredible history with an exciting strategic vision and a commitment to each and every member of the team and their career.
- What drives this forward and brings it to life every day are our colleagues and their determination, commitment and loyalty to PDH. For us to be the best possible choice for a customer requires the best possible people. The way we develop and reward our colleagues ensures that we achieve this.
- What do we look for in a PDH colleague? Well in addition to a great attitude, commitment, drive and a passion for excellence we want people to live our values and really enjoy working with us. In return we will provide you with a competitive salary, great benefits and comprehensive training and development to ensure that you achieve your career aspirations.
- If you would like to be part of an exciting and growing business with great career opportunities, we would love to hear from you at [email protected]
- Providing our colleagues with opportunities to learn and develop is a critical success factor for the future of PDH Motor Group
- In addition to the incredible learning and development programmes offered by our manufacturer partners our training provides a huge selection of learning programmes and resources to support our colleagues in being the best they can be as well as developing their careers with us.
- This is supported by our colleague appraisal programme which provides every colleague with the opportunity to discuss their achievements, objectives and developmental needs with their line manager to ensure they have every opportunity to realise their potential and understand how their input impacts the business.
- PDH is family company that creates a culture where people feel they can make a difference, deliver great service and enjoy coming to work which is our priority.
- As a values based business you can enjoy an environment that genuinely cares about people, puts integrity at the forefront of everything we do and is highly innovative, constantly striving to be the best.
- If you like the idea of working in a fast moving, exciting and high performance environment with great rewards then PDH is definitely the place for you.
Our aim is to be the employment destination of choice in the automotive sector within Sussex. We offer a fantastic range of benefits to our colleagues, dependant on role, which include:
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Company Cars
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discounted Car Purchase Scheme
- Discounted Service, MOT & Parts Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Schemes
- Long Service Awards
Need Some Help?
If you have a question or can’t find what you’re looking for our HR Team would be happy to hear from you.
Just email the team at [email protected]
Every enquiry will be handled in the strictest confidence.